Saturday, October 15, 2011

Run/Pushups/Squats/KB Swing + Pullups

Community WOD at Crossfit Durham:

AMRAP 12:
Run 200m
5 pushups
10 squats
15 Russian KB swings (to chest level), 1.5pood KB

6 rounds + 200m run
Was just behind the leader, if I had started at the front of the pack instead of the back or if I had picked a better spot to set up we probably would have been rep for rep. Okay workout, a lot like the first community WOD I did a month or so ago. Nothing really challenging, did everything unbroken.

Casual psuedo-WOD:
Max rep strict pullups a few times
17-18-18-16-15 (or something like that)

Didn't warm up or anything, just hopped on the bar, was feeling good, kept going. 17 was a PR. I broke it 5-10 mins later with 18. I decided to do a couple more sets. Getting a lot closer to my goal of 20 :).

No comments:

Post a Comment