Thursday, May 16, 2013

Snatch + Clean and Jerk + Press/Push Press

Snatch
Superman pull hold ~3s, full snatch from floor

Worked up to 135, close on 145, 145 missed behind, which I'll take, back to 135 for a bunch of reps
Tried to fix the rocking back on my heels too far issue (toes were coming off the ground) on the pull. Found that I make a lot more lifts if I get my head through and chin down. I have a bad habit of keeping my chin up, which prevents me from getting the bar back.

Clean and jerk
Superman pull hold ~3s, full clean from floor + jerk
155 for a few, 165 for a bunch
Worked on similar things to the snatch- good foot position on pull, head through on jerk, back knee bent on jerk

Press + push press
3 sets of
2 behind the neck press + 3 behind the neck push press, 95lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment