Thursday, December 22, 2011

Wall Climb/Up-Down/Parellete Pass-Through/Grasshopper

Complete as many rounds as possible in 20 minutes of:
3 Wall climbs
10 Up-downs
5 Parallette pass-throughs (forward + back = 1)
10 Grasshoppers (right + left = 1)

For the wall climbs, toes and chest touch the ground to toes and chest touch the wall. For the up-downs, thighs touch the ground then stand up fully. For the pass-throughs, the hips open at the front and back. For the grasshoppers, the shin contacts the opposite forearm.

9 rounds + 8 up-downs
My knees hurt like a bitch

Last time- October 29, 2011: 9 rounds + 1 shoot through (20 minutes instead of 18)

3 comments:

  1. 2 Hours working on consistency and flexibility. I want to be able to do 180 to/from any position 95% of the time. Working on bb 360s 75% of the time. I have a bad habit of dabbing my bb 360s that I need to fix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Planting your foot on the ground at the bottom of your bounce. Flat footed is really bad, side of your foot (which is what I typically do) is not as bad but still frowned upon.

    ReplyDelete