Thursday, December 16, 2010

12 Days of Christmas

This is post #200 on this blog!

WOD
12 Days of Christmas

1 Deadlift 315 (did 315 for first 3-4, then 275 for the rest)
2 Snatches (scaled to 75lbs)
3 Toes to bar
4 SDHP's (same 75lbs as snatch)
5 Ring Dips
6 Walking lunges each leg
7 Box Jumps 24"
8 KB Swings 1.5 pood
9 Pull-ups
10 Wall ball shots (30lb)
11 Burpees
12 Muscle-ups (did jumping/progressions)

Do the wod like the song....

Source

30 something minutes I think. Probably the hardest workout I've ever done.

Skills
Worked a little on my rowing form during warm-up

1 comment:

  1. 2 Hours Mediumline
    First time ever tying a line indoors. Found a place on campus with some nice support poles. I was able to get the line really tight and it felt pretty good to be in the warmth but there is an awkward wall that I'm sort of afraid of hitting so I didn't try anything too crazy.

    ReplyDelete