Wednesday, December 8, 2010

400m/Pullups/Squats/Pullups

Three rounds for time of:
Run 400 meters
15 Pull-ups
50 Squats
15 Pull-ups

Source

12:18 (treadmill run)

First 15 pullups were super wonky, I was swinging like crazy. Second round was fine. Third set run was probably the closest I've come to puking in a WOD. I also couldn't string kips together in the third set very well, I was on a different bar and kept hitting my feet on the box thing behind me. I'd like to quiet my kip more and/or learn the butterfly. Squats in the third set were also slow. I was spent.

More stuff:
Look how badass this thing is.
I watched a video today of a guy (2008 CrossFit games champion Jason Khalipa) learning to do a backflip in like 13 minutes.
In the video there was a woman on lyra. Didn't see much of her though
Also, I did some handstand pushups.

1 comment:

  1. Not positive but I'm pretty sure the date on this guy should be Wednesday. Didn't do anything on Wednesday but I did do stuff Thurs.

    1.5 Hours Mediumline
    It was 28 degrees so I was too focused on how freaking cold it was to try anything new. Worked some tree plants and tried an elevated jump from tree down to line. It was kinda terrifying.

    ReplyDelete