Thursday, December 30, 2010

HSPU/K2E/Lunge

5 rounds for time of:
4 Handstand push-ups
10 Knees to elbows
10 Waling lunges (each leg)

6:49
HSPUs were good, first three sets were unbroken and fourth was nearly as well. I initially wrote this up as 4 rounds with 3 HSPUs per round but I felt good so I changed in on the fly.

Knees to elbows were unbroken for the first three sets, the last 2 were 8-2 and 7-3, I need to figure out how to do them quickly though,. Should have pushed the pace a little bit on the walking lunges I think.

1 comment:

  1. 1.5 Hours Double Line (Medium 2" + Short 1")
    Got Megan to film me. Hit more front flip dismounts and mount to dismounts. Also added line to line transfer to front flip dismount to my repertoire of flip tricks. Did 180 transfers and butt bounces (all captured on film). Attempted cartwheels and got close but no successes. Not enough raw footage for another video yet but I have some tricks I still want to get on camera and I think by the end of the break I'll be able to put something together. I need to find music to sync the footage to...send suggestions if you have em.

    Every time I walk by the pull up bar I do some pull ups or suspended leg lifts. Best Christmas gift ever.

    ReplyDelete