Thursday, May 3, 2012

Snatch + Squat/Pushup/Situp/Row/KB swing

12 minutes to establish a 1 rep max snatch
Hit 130 with a press out but not from a knee, power snatch. I thought it was 125 but one of my 10s was actually a 15. That's the side I really had I press out so maybe that's why. Anyway, good PR as far as a pretty legit snatch goes.

WOD - Tabata tabata
Bottom to bottom squat
Pushups
Situps (ab mat)
Row (calories)
Kb swing (1.5 pood)

15/10/15/5/9

Pretty happy with this one. Might have been able to push for 11 pushups but it's hard to say. 15 situps is a solid improvement. 5 calories was kinda dumb, first round I had to get the wheel going so I could only get to 5. Probably could have had 6 or so pretty easily.

Lot of notes today, maybe because I'm posting from my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment