Saturday, September 18, 2010

Burpees/Backsquat + Deadlift

AM
AMRAP 15mins
25 burpees
15 reps bodyweight back squat

Lost the source for this one, it's an old crossfit.com WOD scaled to 15 mins (from 20). I did 135lbs for convenience, I weighed in at 140.5 this morning (wooo!).

I completed 4 rounds + 15 burpees
Rakers scaled to 105lbs (he was 135 this morning), completed 3 rounds + 1 squat
Bob scaled to 135lbs, completed 3 rounds + 2 squats

PM
3-3-3-3-3 deadlift with Panther Crossfit

225-235-245-255-275
Felt really good, should have gone higher. Since my current PR is 280 for 1 rep this made sense. I'm going to retest soon I think- try to break 300.

Skills
Barbell, 65lb cleans
Barbell snatches
Kipping/C2B pullups
Tried to learn how to butterfly kip, I'll work on it
Double unders

3 comments:

  1. 3 Hours Medium Line
    2nd Meeting of the Slackline club was today. I had about 5 people show up but it was a little overcast. Landed a knee to stand mount for the first time.

    I got to level 5 tonight

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's level 5? And what's a sling? I tried to ask that before but blogger pooped itself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went on an adventure with 5 levels last night. I'll tell you about it over thanksgiving.

    A sling is a piece of webbing that is wrapped around a tree. My tan piece of webbing is a sling. I got my rappel rings yesterday and tried them out. They're awesome.

    ReplyDelete