Saturday, January 15, 2011

Deadlift/Burpees/K2E + Row

WOD
21-15-9 for time:
Deadlift, 135
Burpees
Knees to Elbows

Recover as needed...then a 500m row for time. This is to be done when you feel rested enough. Go for a pr.

Source

7:17 on the first part. I learned how to do kipping knees to elbows today but the movement is still difficult. I found myself unable to get my knees all the way to my elbows on a lot of reps and failed reps are the worst. I let myself get away with some but I tried to keep the standard as much as I could. My hands/forearms were super tired at the end of this one- they ached for about 5 minutes straight.

1:48 on the 500m row, I think that's a PR for a 500m piece for me.

Skills
PVC pipe overhead squats
Handstand push-ups and positioning
Hollow body positioning

No comments:

Post a Comment