Saturday, January 8, 2011

Jumping Lunges/Burpees/DUs/Planks

"Tabata Time"

For max reps:
Tabata Jumping Lunges
Tabata Burpees
Tabata Double Unders
Tabata Plank Hold

*A 2 tuck jump penalty is assessed for every time you drop during the plank "work" periods, which is done immediately after the WOD. No rest between exercises.

Keep a running tally of all your reps for the lunges, burpees, and double unders. Your score is your amount of reps - # of tuck jumps.

Source

358
Double unders just weren't happening. I was spent from the burpees. Also, my knees hurt.

3 comments:

  1. 2 Hours Double Line
    Film day. Found a tripod and took some nice footage...didn't stick the 540 (or cartwheel or gambit swap) unfortunately but I think the video turned out pretty well nonetheless. I'll post it on the friendfeeds in a sec. Worked flips, the new tricks from the other day and even got a new combo: 180 Straddle Mount to Line Transfer to Front Flip Dismount. I was pretty beat up (left knee and right elbow) at the end of the day so I didn't do planche progressions (the workout schedule they mention on the body weight strength training website is MTThF anyway so I don't think it's a big deal).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also I think there's an a missing from your 'tabata'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, I copied and pasted it. It's fixed now, thanks.

    Video was awesome, even better than the last one. When you did the straddle 180 mount guy for the first time I made some exclamation out loud (sitting by myself in my apartment) and went back to watch it again.

    P.S. The abbreviation for Thursday is 'H'

    ReplyDelete