Sunday, February 20, 2011

Hill Run/Push-ups/KB Snatches

PARTNER WOD!!

For time:
Run up University Dr. (from the bottom of the stairs to the left of chevron) to Panther Hall (Both Partners) on the sidewalk
1 Partner must complete 50 KB snatches, while the other completes 50 Hand release pushups
Both partners run back down, touch the stairs and go back up the hill
Partners switch exercises, and complete 50 of the other exercise
Both partners run down, touch the stairs, and run back up
Time stops when both partners, reach Panther Hall.

I did it with a 20lb weight vest and used a 45lb KB. 23:33 or something, had to wait for my partner on the snatches and he had to wait for me. I did the push-ups first and they went quickly. This one was pretty fun. I like the 45lb KB, it's heavy but not ridiculous. My back was hurting (as was most of the rest of me) on the last run.

1 comment:

  1. 2 Hours Aerials Club
    Got to man the silk station which means I got to play around and learn new moves while I helped teach people some of the basics. I learned the clothesline and the hip-lock. We also conditioned and did some hand balancing.

    I am sore

    ReplyDelete