Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Five rounds for time of:
95 pound Squat clean thruster, 5 reps
10 Pull-ups (if you can do chest to bar pull ups do as many as you can per round)

Source

My time: 9:50
I did all chest to bar pull-ups. I think I missed one rep. I missed a clean for the first time and dumped it without breaking anything. This was rough on my hands.

I felt pretty good about my cleans, I met the bar pretty well and didn't let it land on me. Practicing the snatches last week and reading a lot has really helped. I think I'm pretty weak overhead but I'm working on it.

1 comment:

  1. 1.5 Hours Medium Line - 1 Hour Stretching
    Blindfolded myself for 15-20 minutes to see what I could do. Basically just walking and squats. I tried to sit down but failed. Didn't do anything else noteworthy on the line

    Thought I would write a little about my stretching. I've still been doing only the first three stretches from the howto. I spend 20 minutes on each stretch. I focus on contracting my muscles as hard as I can when in their furthest position for 30 seconds to a minute, then relax for 30 seconds to a minute, then bring back to furthest position (which is by then a little further) and hold that position for 30 seconds to a minute, then repeat.

    ReplyDelete