Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday, July 19, 2010

WOD
For time:
Run 800 meters
45 Kettlebell swings, 1.0 pood
24 Pull-ups (beginner or assisted okay)
Run 600 meters
21 Kettlebell swings, 1.0 pood
12 Pull-ups (beginner or assisted okay)
Run 200 meters
14 Kettlebell swings, 1.0 pood
6 Pull-ups (beginner or assisted okay)

Source

I did all pullups unassisted. I did the running up and down the hill of my street to the corner, from my house to the stop sign is about 100m.

My time: ~14:57
I felt like I didn't push myself hard enough here, especially on the running portions. I did the KB swings unbroken except the last set when I thought it was 12 instead of 14 before checking my paper.

Skills
One arm pushups (tied PR of 10 each arm)
Pistols squats (found out the standard doesn't include leg horizontal at the top, makes this actually useful. Also, they're in tomorrow's WOD on crossfit.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment