Saturday, July 24, 2010

Saturday, July 24, 2010

WOD
"CrossFit Total"

Back squat, 1 rep
Shoulder Press, 1 rep
Deadlift, 1 rep

Source

I did them out of order because I forgot what order they went in. Oh well, was still a fun one. This means establish a one rep max for the lift, you can do whatever you need to to warm up or progress to it though.

DL: 280
BS: 190
SP: 105
TOTAL: 575

Tomorrows Crossfit.com WOD is Angie. I'm not sure it's a great idea since I did Murph yesterday, I'll see how I feel and play it by ear. I'm posting this crap here so I'll remember to do it in the next rotation if there's something on the mainsite that I can't do (a WOD with heavy snatches or something).

Skills
Double unders during warm up. I hit 35 consecutive which I think is a PR, but I'm not sure.

1 comment:

  1. 3 Hour Session - Shortline (15 ft)
    Not a very focused practice. It rained again today. I went out after the storm so the air and ground were damp and my line got wet which is not particularly good for nylon (especially nylon under tension). A wet line also makes it more difficult to land any spins so no 360 attempts today. Slipped off and got nutted for the first time practicing double bounces. Had to sit for 5-10 minutes to recover. The rain also leads to mosquitoes and after they started having an orgy on my legs I went home and did split progressions for an hour.

    Washed my line for the first time today! It's epically drying off right now!

    ReplyDelete